About 25 members of the ‘Thursday Prayer Fellowship,’ which was an interdenominational revival group in existence since 1974, decided on 12th May, 1989 to form a Pentecostal congregation according per the leading of the Holy Spirit. This congregation was later named “Full Gospel Church, Kuwait.” The first gather took place at Pr. Mammen Abraham’s house in Hasawi and weekly meetings were later moved to the National Evangelical Church of Kuwait (NECK). Pastor P. J. Samuel (Sam Uncle) ministered from 1989 till Mar 2016.
Now Pastor Koshy K. Mathew is ministering.
The congregation is now under The Indian Pentecostal Church of God denomination in India. It has its headquarters at Kumbanad, Kerala, and is currently the largest Pentecostal church network in India.
The following persons have helped us in the past in the growth of the church and have since left Kuwait to India and continue in the work of the Lord.
- Pastor K..C. Abraham as associate Pastor, secretary, now serving as Associate Pastor with IPC Prayer center Thiruvalla, Kerala.
- Pastor T. E. Varghese as associate Pastor, now working as IPC district Pastor, Chathanoor, Kerala.
- Pastor Mammen Abraham as an associated pastor, Secretary & Treasurer, now working as a pastor with Church of God Church.
- Pastor P. K. Jacob, as an active member, now working as Pastor at IPC Changanacherry, Kerala.
- Br. Rajan C. Koshy and Br. P. T. Philip and Br. Reji T. Zachariah(present) as Secretaries.
- Pr. Mammen Abraham, Pr. T. E Varghese, Br. Rajan C. Koshy, Br. Isaac Abraham Br. Jacob Varghese and Br. George Cherian (present) as Treasurers.
- Also Presently Br. Abraham Varkey is Joint Secretary and Br. Rajan Koshy Zachariah is Joint treasurer.
“So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase”. 1 Corinthians 3:7(KJV)